The Mensor Custom Systems group was originally created to support our customers’ pressure systems projects that they did not have the time or resources to undertake. Many customers were downsizing their production engineering groups, or were not able to dedicate the specialized skills necessary for a production systems project.
Mensor Custom Systems can be found in applications such as:
- Monitoring of wind tunnels
- Jet engine, automotive or avionic test cell calibration systems
- Pharmaceutical and medical calibration and R&D applications
- Electrical utilities
- Transmitter and sensor calibration
- Qualification carts and racks
We can also assist customers with smaller projects, including:
- Custom pressure hose sets
- Specialized pressure fittings
- Manifolds and volumes
- Vacuum pumps, compressors and regulators
Over the years, Mensor has been providing this function to customers as well as internally at Mensor, WIKA and other subsidiaries. Our experience has also grown, allowing us to routinely support both pressure and temperature needs.
The Custom Systems team can engineer a complete calibration package with hardware and software for high-speed production of:
- Pressure sensors
- Pressure transmitters
- Pressure switches
- Temperature devices
We also manufacture individual custom instruments, including:
- Leak testers
- Large volume pressure controllers
- High speed pressure systems
Plus add-on devices for pressure and temperature instruments such as:
- Vacuum pumps
- Air dryers
- Pressure boosters
- Pressure hoses and fittings
Our team can also provide complete systems built into workbenches, racks and mobile carts of all types. As with our standard products, we understand the need for modularity, reliability, accuracy and usability in custom systems.
Simply stated, Mensor has the necessary experience to design, test and assemble specialized pressure and temperature systems using Mensor and WIKA equipment as well as other manufacturer’s devices.